We are currently accepting applications for the following positions
1) Physical Therapy Technicians. Physical Therapy Technicians are typically, but not exclusively, upper level college students or recent undergraduates who desire to pursue a career in physical therapy or other medical professions. If you are considering a career path in Physical Therapy or other health care field you we are accepting applications for Physical Therapy Technicians
2) Occupational Therapist - BS or Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy, current State of Texas OT license. We are currently accepting applications for licensed Occupational Therapists. Call for more details or send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Front Office - Spanish Speaking, friendly, knowledge of insurance and medical preferred.
4) Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - We are currently looking for a part time, 20-25hours/week, PTA to work in both our Irving and Bedford clinics. New grads may apply. Call for more details, or send an application to email@example.com
5) Physical Therapist - We are current accepting applications for both part time and full time licensed Physical Therapist to work in both our Irving and Bedford clinics. New grads are encouraged to apply. Call for more details, or send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for one of our position please contact us